Sunday, April 10, 2011

The traveling balloon

Kimmy just launched a new balloon named Joanne Christiansen!
if you look in the sky and see the brightest star, that would be me, I passed away last Sunday @ 33 yrs old of MS, I fought the hard fight, and I lived life to the fullest! I loved Kareoke, and when I was a kid I loved to dance, and participated in many recitals. I was out going, expressed my opinions, and was very funny. I leave behind a LARGE loving family from all over the United states, please pass the balloon on in my memory, and lets see how far it can go! I am originating in Phoenix, AZ, sent by my cousin Kimmy Daly LaVoie, & her family, Terry, Cody, Jenn, Megan, Jolie, Maddox, Ben, Scott, Daniel & Jessica May God bless you & keep you, and now we all have a new guardian angel!!! XOXOXO Jo Jo!!
Status: Give support
 Please follow my cousins balloon on FB and lets see if we can reach every stat in the US in her momory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment