Monday, May 9, 2011

The Routine will be changing soon!!!!

 Here it is Monday, May 9, 2011, a new week, the kids are back at school for their finally stretch, Jennifer got her new clothes from Walmart yesterday, she needed khakis, a black belt, and black shoes, NO, I won't say it, TENNIS SHOES!!! Thats what they call them here, and I REFUSE!!!!!!
 Terry seems to have over done it a bit, but, we all knew that would happen.Men have this hero complex,thing, they can do all things, and never have to ask for directions!
 He feels like a man of accomplishment today, he got  me to eat a full meal, for about 2 weeks straight I have had a smoothie about 11am, and then a plain lightly creamed cheese bagel around 6pm, and I drink diet green tee all day long/ Today I had the smoothie & potatoes, and dinner,chicken marsalla with red potatoes & fresh green beans, it was delicious!! and I can assure You, I am done eating for the night!!
 Terry was up & around a more little more than he should, did a walk, that would have been shorter if it were my first walk!!!
 Last night I didn't sleep as well as I though I would, It was those dang traitors, my dogs, the minute Terry got in bed they followed, looking at me each time, as I said said traitor, and they could care less
 How do they do it, my heart was broken!!! BUT, when it came to cleaning up the accidents, guess which did that???? I am sure I don't have to tell you!!
 For the most party we have a a very relaxed, low key, kind of day, getting ready for our day to start Whoop-whoop- JEOPADRY, thats when it all begins!!And sadly, I am the ones who days begins as a loser!!!!  All in good fun, people, all in good fun!!
 Hopefully, we have a new start coming in our way, and building some new family time For When the kids get out of school, because you know how jealous these dogs can be!!
 Thank you for all your friendship, prayers & good thoughts, & please keeping them coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment