Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank you mom & Dad

As most of you know, who follow my blog, we owed my parents $100, we mailed it out to them last week, but, it has not cleared the bank. Jennifer is in the process of getting a new cell phone contract, and we were advised to close our checking account, to assure they don't keep taking payment, so, Terry called my dad today & he wasn't home, and he explained the situation to my mom & asked him to call back. So, I just signed on FB, and my mom said remember that situation it is all ripped up & taken care of. 
 True to my word, I believe in giving credit where credit is due, too, that was a very generous thing to do, especially under the circumstances given for over a month now, we have not been speaking and some terrible words have been exchanged.
 If we could just forget the bad, and go with the good, and focus on the good, what a better place this world would be.If we could all just learn how to swallow our pride, and treat others the way we choose to be treated, this world would be a much better place to live in.
 I am sorry to both my parents and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for writing off that debt, that is very hard for us to pay right now, while trying to gather medications, because our insurance has officially ran out, days after Terry's heart attack and a month after my stroke.
 Again, we thank you very much!!!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment